Sunday, March 13, 2011

Reunited with friends, HOT fashions and enjoying a beautiful night in NYC!!

Me and my beautiful man..(he had to work :(, so I went alone)


Me & Dhylles..my beautiful friend
I waited all week for this event and was very giddy on Saturday. I wasn't sure what to wear so I went with a lovely jade off the shoulder blouse with roses cascading down the front. It is an amazing color on me and my tan skin tends to pop. It was paired of with some black tights and plack heels. I had just gotten off of work and changed at my job and rushed on that train.

She was fierce...

The fashion show was a huge hit. I have missed this part of the industry. I was met by my beautiful friend Dhylles. We hugged and just started talking where we left off. Darling, we girls can talk. I don't want to put too much here because I am doing a write up for Venus Magazine on this event but I will whisper you this. Don't you dare let this summer go by without owning a India Marcel outfit. I already put my order in right at the show~
The models were beautiful and confident and made every guest want to go and purchase that outfit right quick. Music was pumping and got me going. I had my crew with me photographer George Romero & my promoter Anthony aka, Big Moe.

India got a standing ovation.& Dhylles.

I cannot wait for her next show and I may walk the runway. I miss it and she sure can design and fit my curves to perfection. Now looking forward to the event that Dhylles is hosting next Saturday at Pearl Studios...more details on that soon. I want to remind all of those curvy divas to participate in the plus size fashion industry more often. If you are not ripping the runway then rep for yourself and attend these fashion shows and support our local designers..because they are catering to you..the plus size woman!



No comments:

Post a Comment