Sunday, March 6, 2011

Latinos come together at the NGLC.....


I have been a proud Latina from the tender age of about 7. That was the age when I realized that 'Papi' had to work two jobs in a die tex factory to pay for my Catholic School education. Mami worked too in a factory 7 days a week. I was never told 'No' you cannot get that it was always 'Yes' and I was spoiled with love above all things. I thought we were rich, vacations here and shopping sprees there. Now I understand how hard and long they had to work to make that money back then.


Now, 32 years later I am still a proud Latina and now more than ever. The NGLC (New Generation Latino Consortium) to me is the largest connection and communicating event to come our way. We have the most successful Latinos in world, sharing their stories and most important the 'How To' become the best at any market.


The NGLC is on for April 11th, at the Harvard Club, NYC.
Who will be there?? Please take a seat the list is long but I will tease you with just a few Telemundo, Google, MTV, Sprint, Latina Magazine, Ford Motor Company, L'Oreal, & PepsiCo, just to name a few!! Can you imagine the 'Power' in that building...?? Why imagine it? YOU can be there too..here is the link http://nglc.biz/

This event will be moderated by two amazing Latino actors Tony Plana and my all time favorite Rosie Perez.

Rosie can act like not many can..she is a humble yet brilliant actress. I can say this because she was very influential to my oldest son Anthony Jude. Anthony went on a class trip to one of her Broadway productions. He went backstage and met her. She welcomed him with a strong hug and her beautiful smile. He kept the picture but hides it from me because I always want to show it to everyone that comes to our house. He is very proud of her and left a mentoring image on my son.

I entered a contest on http://www.latinabloggersconnect.com/ to win a pass for this event..but if I don't win I will be there...for the VIP after party. I am so looking forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment