Friday, March 11, 2011

Excited about the NGLC Latino Conference...counting the days!

I already know what dress I will be wearing for this event and its going to be an IGIGI design. Thanks to my amazing agent Tina Sanchez and Yuli from IGIGI. I have been thinking of all the knowledge that is going to be shared at this event and I cannot wait.

Tomorrow is the last day for the Latinabloggersconnect contest with NGLC and I am hoping that I win. I have been spreading the news everywhere and loving it.

On another note...Curvacioulsy Yours..has been invited to attend the India Harper fashion show event for this Saturday at Pearl Studio. I am eager to attend and see my amazing friends Dhylles & India.

We will bring full media cover for this and I will be loving every minute of our job. I will also bring to you all the behind-the-scene coverage and images.


Sad that so many people in Japan died. I will pray for them. Today I brought two people together again, and I am making history with this one. I got two of my favorite people in the industry working together! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment